Immerse yourself in the Greek honey making tradition on this 2-hour tour. Accompanied by an expert guide, you’ll visit a honey farm and its museum before trying the flavor of local honey. Begin your experience with a comfortable ride from Napflion. Once arrived, prepare to enjoy a tour of a traditional bee farm, visit its museum and learn more about the art of apiary in Argolida. Your guide will share with you the process of maintaining bees and their hives.
At the end of the visit, get ready to taste different types of organic Greek honey and learn more about their own characteristics.
Our english speaking tour leader will contact you for the meeting point details.
What to remember
- The minimum age to participate is 18 years
- The maximum age to participate is 70 years
- This tour requires a minimum and a maximum of 2 people per group
- You’ll need to present a valid ID or a copy of your passport on the day of the tour
- This tour is not suitable for people with medical records of bee allergies
This tour is not suggested for people with medical records of bee allergies. Roundtrip transfer from Nafplio is not included.